Snap-in | Compact Versatile power entry module - save space on installation area> Back
Medical-compliance power entry modules with EMI/RFI filter is used in order to suppress conducted interference that present on a signal or power line. These power entry modules takes all the advantages in a compact solution providing efficient mounting to solve noise problems.
Medical EMI/RFI filters can be used to suppress interference that is generated by the medical devices or by other medical equipment in order make a device more immune to electromagnetic interference signals present in the environment.
These power entry modules consist of components that suppress differential and common mode interference, and comply with the international medical device EMC standard - IEC 60601.
• EMI filter with an IEC inlet socket and power switch and fuse holder
• Current rating 1A~10A
• Versatile model
• With IEC950 appliance inlet and fuse holder and switch
• Snap-in mount
• International protection code: IP40
• Safety tester
• Automated optical inspection (AOI)
• Medical device (not body-coupled)
• Portable electrical equipment