Rating 35~300A | SCA00 SCA00 series | Noise attenuation range from 10kHz to 30MHz. Excellent performance> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Excellent conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 35A~300A
• Noise attenuation range from 10kHz~30MHz
• Thin and lightweight, metal chassis construction
• Touch-safe connections with hinged safety covers for quick wiring
• International protection code: IP20
• Regenerative motor drivers
• Elevators, Cranes
• Automation equipment
• Traction control system (TCS)