Rating 8~280A | SC51 SC51 series | Ultra-high conducted attenuation performance. Flat & thin 3 phase power line filters> Back
The 3 phase filters are particularly suitable for the mechanical, automation and power management system.
3 phase filters providing with excellent attenuation performance and high reliability in EMC solutions, are approved for nominal voltages up to 600VAC and rated currents up to 400A, and approved by UL, cUL, ENEC and CQC making them suitable for use in high power systems.
3 phase EMI filters has different mechanical configurations available, with book and flat solutions and with DIN rail mounting in plastic case versions serves to meet different requirements in terms of compactness.
• Ultra-high conducted attenuation performance
• Current rating 8A~280A
• Significant noise reduction in both common mode and
• Compact metal-shielded design
• Widely used in industrial inverter
• Industrial DC/AC inverters